Friday, April 20, 2007

VA Tech Day of Silence

A coordinated One Day Blog of Silence will be held on April 30, 2007 in honor of the victims of Virginia Tech. This picture will be posted on this web on April 30th and instead of leaving comments post this picture on your blog to uphold the silence and solemn remembrance. Please use this day to meditate and pray for the victims, families, and effected area surrounding the horrible incident that took place at Virginia Tech earlier this week. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you...

I'll remember to post the pic on my blog...

Anonymous said...

Not to take away from the seriousness/reflection of the tragedy, but this is a great example of the power of blogs, allowing people to unite/share/grieve/remember together, in such a mass collaborative scale that has never been done before. I think this is a great use for blogs and I wish I had read this earlier to share on my blog as well...

Liz Leitzel said...

I would have to agree with dave...and I wish that I had shared this on my blog as well

ilovedcblog said...

Today is Tuesday, April 24th. You can still post this on your blog along with others on April 30th in a moment of silence, prayer, and/or meditation and a day to reflect on helping others and bringing peace to those around you. Please do post this! Thank you.